Problems with your account?
Unable to log in?
Did you enter the email address that the system suggested automatically?
It might be the wrong one! Try manually entering your email address, without selecting the one suggested by the system.
Is the email you entered correct, but you still can’t log in?
Here’s what to do:
- Reset your password: from the login page, click Forgot your password?. You’ll then get an email with a link to reset your password.
- Sign up with Facebook: you can use your Facebook profile to log in. From the login page, click Sign up with Facebook to securely log in to your account.
- Sign up with link in e-mail: on the login page, enter the email address you used to sign up. The button LOG IN VIA LINK IN EMAIL will appear. If the address has been correctly registered, after a few minutes you’ll receive an email with a temporary link. If you click on it, you’ll be able to log into Freddy.com without having to remember your password.
Forgot your password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by following a few easy steps:
- Reset your password: from the login page, click Forgot your password?;
- We’ll then send you an email with a link to reset your password;
- If you don’t see the email, check that it didn’t end up in your Spam folder;
- Set your new password and log in from the log-in page.
If you want, you can also log in using your Facebook profile. From the login page, click Sign up with Facebook to safely log in to your account.
Forgot your e-mail?
If you don’t remember what email address you registered with, log in with your Facebook account.
It’s easy and secure: we’ll use your email address and username only.
You can decide to limit or block access to your data at any time via the Facebook privacy settings, including permission to monitor your activity on Freddy.com.
Need to change your e-mail address?
If your email address is no longer valid or if you wish to update it, you can change it after signing in to your profile.
It's easy. Just follow these steps:
- enter your credentials: old email and password, then click 'Sign in to your profile' to log in
- click 'Help' and open the form under 'Change email'
- enter your new email address in the required field, then click 'CHANGE EMAIL'
- now you can sign in to your profile with your new email address