How to make an online purchase
Follow just a few steps to purchase products from Freddy.com:
- If you’ve already made a purchase from Freddy.com log in to your account.
- Trouble logging in? click here;
- If this is your first time shopping on Freddy.com, create a free account;
- Add the items to your cart by clicking “ADD TO CART”;
- When you've added all the items you want and are done shopping, click the “CHECKOUT” button;
- Review your order. If you want to change the items in your cart or remove them, click “BACK TO SHOPPING CART”;
- Check that your customer data and shipping address are correct;
- Select the payment method, click here for more information about payment methods available;
- Click “PLACE AN ORDER” to complete your purchase.
- The purchase is confirmed by an ORDER CONFIRMATION email. The Order Confirmation includes all the details of the items purchased (number of pieces, code, size, color) and the order ID number to use in case you need to ask the Customer Service for information.
- Your order will be prepared within a maximum of 2 business days from when we receive your order;
- Once it's ready, your package will leave the FREDDY warehouse and be delivered by a courier. You’ll be notified that the order has been shipped via an email containing a tracking number or link, on the following day. Remember to also check your Spam folder.
Can I change or cancel an order?
You can change your delivery address within about 1 hour. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account;
- Go to the MY ORDERS section;
- If you see the UPDATE MY ORDER button, you can still change your delivery address because it hasn't yet been processed by our logistics centre;
If you don’t see the UPDATE MY ORDER button, it means that your order is already being processed by the logistics centre. Contact Freddy Customer Service for more information.
You can cancel an order by refusing to accept the package, but you need to immediately inform our Customer Service by filling in this form.
If you have already paid for the order, we’ll activate the verification and refund procedure as soon as the package is back in the FREDDY warehouse.
Please expect the following processing times:
- About 3 business days for the rejected package to return to the FREDDY warehouse;
- About 6 business days to verify its contents;
- 3 to 14 days for the refund to be processed. Remember: the time required to redeem the payment with some types of credit cards depends solely on the bank and may in some cases be made on the natural expiry (usually 24-25 days from the date of authorization).
Once the refund has been processed, Freddy S.p.A. will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by a delay in the banking system to release the amount involved.
If you receive a package that is not intact, is damaged or with evidence of tampering, always remember to mention this to the courier and only accept the package with the comment that it has been “unchecked” written on the delivery note.
This protects your rights in the case of anomalies found after opening the pack (broken or missing items).
Immediately notify FREDDY Customer Service by sending an email to [email protected].
FREDDY is not responsible for damage or theft during transportation of goods. In any case, the content of the package, even if intact, must be checked prior to signing the delivery note. No complaints will be accepted for any missing items that have not been immediately notified to the courier.
If you think you received an item other than the one you ordered, or if the item you received is defective, contact our Customer Service.
Terms and conditions of sale