Leggings SUPERFIT High rise Fit: 7/8 to ankle Fabric: Heavyweight Polyester Features: In D.I.W.O.® performance fabric, dry-in/wet-out effect Piping with decorative overlaps Reflective logo and micro-prints
Delicate wash max 30° Do not bleach Do not tumble dry Do not iron Do not dry clean
Get your 10$ discount
Sign up now and you will also receive Freddy's promos in sneak peek.
Your Privacy: Overview
In accordance with item IV, art. 25, c. 6 “Transfer of personal data to third countries” of the Directive 95/46/EC, the data may be transferred to non EU countries or countries not belonging to the European Economic Area, that however grant an adequate level of protection of the personal data. In any case, the data processing will take place in accordance with the provisions of the current rules and regulations.
Collection of Your Information
Freddy may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Freddy’s products and services, including at the Stores, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Freddy’s products and services or sign up to receive Freddy’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from Freddy, whether at a Store or through the Site.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Freddy.
- Requesting information or assistance from Freddy. Freddy may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Freddy’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Sites or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that Freddy may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Freddy, or in other communications to Freddy. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Freddy.
If you have provided permission through your device to allow us to collect location information, Freddy may obtain pinpointed physical location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity. You are able to withdraw your permission for Freddy to acquire pinpointed location information from your device through your device settings, although Freddy does not control this process. The mobile application may use the geo-location features of that application (GPS or network-based) to support your use of location-based tools such as locating classes, teachers and studios near you.
You will have the option to opt-out partially or completely from any of our mobile applications or withdraw any permission granted to Freddy, and in any such case, Freddy will destroy and permanently de-identify personal information it holds and has collected from your use of such mobile applications.
Like many websites, Freddy utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Freddy with personal information.
Cookies help Freddy to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Freddy to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Freddy’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Freddy uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Freddy collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Freddy, please contact: email@example.com.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Freddy’s collection of your personal information, Freddy may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To process your order and delivered, not only directly but also through third party, the merchandise ordered
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Freddy including at the Stores, on or through the Sites or through the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Freddy 's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Freddy and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Freddy’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Freddy;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Freddy may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Freddy may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Freddy hires to provide services on Freddy’s behalf, including, but not limited to, process your order, deliver merchandise, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Freddy’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Freddy will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Freddy and/or on Freddy’s behalf. Freddy will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Freddy is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Freddy, you consent to your personal information and any other information Freddy may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Freddy disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Freddy’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Freddy in accordance with applicable laws. However, Freddy will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Freddy business purposes.
Freddy recognizes the privacy interests of children and Freddy encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. Freddy does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18. Freddy does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Freddy does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Freddy (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Freddy. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Freddy, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and Correction
Freddy will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Freddy will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Freddy holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Freddy will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Contact us to have the free return label (within 30 days from the date of your order)