Sign up now and you will also receive Freddy's promos in sneak peek.
Notice provided in accordance with art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 of the "Code on the protection of personal data."
Legislative Decree 196 - 30/6/2003 guarantees personal data will be processed in observance of fundamental rights and privacy, while respecting the dignity of individuals subject to data processing, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and personal data protection rights.
In particular, the privacy act currently in force requires that the interested parties are previously informed that their data will be processed.
In observance of said requirement therefore, we inform you that your data will be processed as part of our business relations.
Under the Privacy Act, said data will be processed by our company in respect of the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency to protect your privacy and rights.
In accordance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 therefore, we inform you of the following:
1. Data controller and processor - FREDDY SPA based in Via Santo Spirito, 14 - 20121 Milano (MI) - Italy
2. Your data will be used for purposes related to our business relations and in particular:
- to provide the products subject of the contract;
- to draw up market studies and statistics;
- to send promotional and informative material;
- to provide commercial information;
- for interactive commercial communications;
- to keep records of links;
3. The data will be processed on paper and computers in observance of the security measures required by law.
4. Providing the data and giving consent to the processing of the same is facultative, but refusal to do so could make it impossible to enter into part or all of the contract.
5. Your data will not be given to others, or be subject to diffusion
6. At any time you may exercise your rights with the controller of the data processing, in accordance with article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, quoted below.
"Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003"
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning the same interested party, even if they haven't registered, and the communication of said data in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and conditions of the processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing done with electronic instruments;
d) details of the controller, the processors and the appointed representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or can learn of the same as the appointed representative in the territory of the State, processors or persons responsible for the data.
3. The interested party has the right to request:
a) the revision, the correction or, in other words, the integration of the data, when this is in the interest of the same;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking the data processed in violation of the Act, including data that doesn't need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the declaration that the operations in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also regarding the content of the same, to those the data has been communicated to or distributed to, with the exception of the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of the collecting;
b) the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or promotional material or for the direct sale or for the market research or commercial communications.
In accordance with item IV, art. 25, c. 6 “Transfer of personal data to third countries” of the Directive 95/46/EC, the data may be transferred to non EU countries or countries not belonging to the European Economic Area, that however grant an adequate level of protection of the personal data. In any case, the data processing will take place in accordance with the provisions of the current rules and regulations.
Any requests referring to the above art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 should be sent in writing to:
Via Santo Spirito, 14
20121 Milano (MI) - Italy
Phone number: +39 0185-59101
Fax: +39 0185-5910300
using any means by which the sending and receipt of the above request can be recorded. Said request should contain the following elements:
-Ref.: "personal data protection"
-forename, surname, photocopy of currently valid ID document of the petitioner
-subject of the request
-domicile of the petitioner for subsequent communications
-signature of the petitioner
Return the items you do not like for free within 30 days.