- Freddy Store
- Distributors You will be redirect to the official distributor's online store
Follow just a few steps to purchase products from Freddy.com:
- If you’ve already made a purchase from Freddy.com log in to your account.
- Trouble logging in? click here;
- If this is your first time shopping on Freddy.com, create a free account;
- Add the items to your cart by clicking “ADD TO CART”;
- When you've added all the items you want and are done shopping, click the “CHECKOUT” button;
- Review your order. If you want to change the items in your cart or remove them, click “BACK TO SHOPPING CART”;
- Check that your customer data and shipping address are correct;
- Select the payment method, click here for more information about payment methods available;
- Click “PLACE AN ORDER” to complete your purchase.
- The purchase is confirmed by an ORDER CONFIRMATION email. The Order Confirmation includes all the details of the items purchased (number of pieces, code, size, color) and the order ID number to use in case you need to ask the Customer Service for information.
- Your order will be prepared within a maximum of 2 business days from when we receive your order;
- Once it's ready, your package will leave the FREDDY warehouse and be delivered by a courier. You’ll be notified that the order has been shipped via an email containing a tracking number or link, on the following day. Remember to also check your Spam folder.
FOR IRELAND CUSTOMERS PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER AT www.freddy.com/cee_en/
You can change your order within about 2 hours. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account;
- Go to the MY ORDERS section;
- If you see the UPDATE MY ORDER button, you can still change your order because it hasn't yet been processed by our logistics centre;
- You can update the delivery address;
- You can change the size and/or colour of an item in your order;
If you don’t see the UPDATE MY ORDER button, it means that your order is already being processed by the logistics centre. Contact Freddy Customer Service for more information.
You can cancel an order by refusing to accept the package, but you need to immediately inform our Customer Service by filling in this form.
If you have already paid for the order, we’ll activate the verification and refund procedure as soon as the package is back in the FREDDY warehouse.
Please expect the following processing times:
- About 3 business days for the rejected package to return to the FREDDY warehouse;
- About 6 business days to verify its contents;
- 3 to 14 days for the refund to be processed. Remember: the time required to redeem the payment with some types of credit cards depends solely on the bank and may in some cases be made on the natural expiry (usually 24-25 days from the date of authorization).
Once the refund has been processed, Freddy S.p.A. will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by a delay in the banking system to release the amount involved.
If you receive a package that is not intact, is damaged or with evidence of tampering, always remember to mention this to the courier and only accept the package with the comment that it has been “unchecked” written on the delivery note.
This protects your rights in the case of anomalies found after opening the pack (broken or missing items).
Immediately notify FREDDY Customer Service by sending an email to [email protected].
FREDDY is not responsible for damage or theft during transportation of goods.
If you think you received an item other than the one you ordered, or if the item you received is defective, contact our Customer Service, We’ll help replacing any incorrect items with the correct ones.
These general conditions of sale regulate the purchase of products and services online from the Internet web site WWW.FREDDY.COM, an outlet of Freddy Spa UK with registered office in 67 King's Rd, Chelsea - SW3 4NT London, U.K., VAT no. 928 9064 86.
The conditions mentioned are based on and regulated by the Italian law and Italian courts have competence in case of dispute.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The contract between Freddy Online Store and the customer is understood to be entered into on also partial acceptance of the order by Freddy Online Store.
- Said acceptance is understood to be tacit, unless the customer is informed otherwise by any means.
- When placing an order in the various ways specified, the customer declares he/she has read all the indications provided during the purchasing procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and terms of payment.
- If the customer is a consumer (in other words a natural person purchasing the goods for their own personal use and not for business), at the end of the online purchasing procedure they can print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale for reference, as provided for by Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005 concerning the sale of products online.
- The customer has no right to claim damages or compensation, and no contractual responsibility or responsibility outside the terms of a contract for direct or indirect injury to persons and/or damage to property caused by the even partial non-acceptance of the order or if the same is not filled, even partially.
- The Customer can only order the products in the www.freddy.com electronic catalogue at the time the order is made as seen online on the web site www.freddy.com and described in the relevant specifications.
- All the prices indicated in the various price lists are VAT included.
- Freddy Online Store cannot provide any guarantee (explicit or implicit) on the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the product information and in general on the content of the web site.
- The product descriptions and the various images of the same are merely indicative, and may contain involuntary errors.
- Any decisions that may be taken on the basis of information obtained from this web site will be taken in full decision-making autonomy at your own risk and peril.
- The information provided by freddy store is purely for the purpose of disclosure, and can therefore in no way be considered the recommendation of a doctor (i.e a subject qualified to practice said profession), or in specific cases, of other health workers (dentists, nurses, chemists, physiotherapists, etc.).
- Correct reception of the order will be confirmed by Freddy Online Store in an e-mail sent to the e-mail address entered by the customer. This e-mail is an automatic response sent by the system and cannot as such be considered acceptance of the order, but merely confirmation of receipt. The message contains all the data entered by the customer who should check the same is correct and inform the seller as soon as possible of any corrections.
- If the order is not accepted, Freddy Online Store will inform the Customer as soon as possible.