These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the purchase contract of products and, where applicable, services, entered into remotely by Freddy SPA UK– henceforth also the “Seller” - and Clients who wish to purchase a product or service published on www.freddy.com/uk_en/. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply to all transactions completed between the Seller and the Client, without having to expressly reference said General Terms and Conditions and without a specific agreement pertaining to them for every single transaction. Terms and conditions other than those stated herein will be applied only after having received written confirmation from the Seller.
The Seller reserves the right, at any time, to change or amend the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, without providing prior notification, including as a result of future changes to applicable laws. The Client shall be bound by said changes only once they are published on www.freddy.com/uk_en/. Said changes shall not be retroactive. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not govern the sale of products or services from third parties (i.e. other than the Seller) which are found on www.freddy.com/uk_en/ through links, banners, or other hypertext connections, and Freddy shall not be held responsible for the actions of third parties or for the fulfilment of electronic commerce operations between the users of www.freddy.com/uk_en/ and third parties. Should one or more of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, this fact shall not alter the validity and enforceability of the other provisions herein.
2) Identity of the Seller:
Products purchased on www.freddy.com/uk_en/ are sold directly by Freddy SPA UK - VAT No. 928 9064 86. The head offices of Freddy SPA UK are in Leytonstone House, 3 Hanbury Drive, Leytonstone, London, E11 1GA, U.K.
3) Contact information:
You may request information from the Client Care department of Freddy SPA UK via e-mail [email protected], telephone +44 020 7730 3560, WhatsApp +39 349 5579993. The Client Care office is open From Monday to Friday: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm and on Saturday: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm.
4) Placing an order:
Clients can only order the products found within the online catalogue of www.freddy.com/uk_en/ at the time the order is placed, viewable online via www.freddy.com/uk_en/, and as described in the relative product descriptions. The order form (i.e., the page titled “Checkout”) contains a reference to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and indicates the product, colour, size and price, as well as the available payment methods and the delivery options and costs. By placing an order, the Client declares to have carefully read and to understand and unconditionally accept all the information provided during the purchase process and to fully accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and all the obligations contained therein. Pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, we invite all Clients who are natural persons purchasing the products for purposes that do not relate to a profession or business to print, save digitally or, in any case, to store these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
5) Order confirmation and purchase contracts:
All orders will be interpreted as proposed purchase contracts with Freddy for the products ordered, considering each one on its own. The contract shall be considered entered into when Freddy sends a confirmation email to the email address provided by the Client. Said email shall contain all the information relating to the product purchased, its price, delivery fees, the right to withdraw and the legal guarantee. The expected delivery date, on the other hand, will be indicated in a subsequent shipment confirmation email. If the product ordered isn’t available for exceptional reasons, Freddy will notify the Client in a timely manner, specifying what those reasons are. Freddy will then reimburse the price paid for the product (if paid for in advance), pursuant to point 12 below.
The essential qualities of each product can be found on www.freddy.com/uk_en/ within each product description. Note: The images and colours of the products being sold may not perfectly correspond to the actual look and colour of the products delivered due to the settings and type of internet browser and monitor used.
All Freddy products come with an identifying tag, which is an integral part of the item and which must not be removed if the Client wishes to exercise his/her right to return said item. The Seller reserves the right to deny the return of products that are without their identifying tag. To find your size, click here.
NOTE: The information published on the website www.freddy.com/uk_en/ is purely for the purpose of disclosure, and can therefore in no way be considered the recommendation of a doctor (i.e., a subject qualified to practice said profession), or in specific cases, of other health workers (dentists, nurses, chemists, physiotherapists, etc.).
7) Changes to the delivery address - order cancellation:
If you accidentally entered the wrong delivery address, for a short time you can change it directly on the website by clicking the “Modify order” button in the “My orders” section of your Freddy account. If the “Modify order” button is no longer available, contact our Client Care team as soon as possible to find a solution.
If you want to cancel or change an existing order, please contact our Client Care team. Your order may be cancelled also by simply refusing to accept the package, though to use this option you must also promptly formalise the cancellation by notifying our Client Care team, filling in this form. If your payment has already been processed, Freddy will activate the verification and reimbursement procedure as soon as the package is returned to the warehouse. Please expect the following processing times:
- approximately six business days for the rejected package to arrive to the FREDDY warehouse;
- approximately six business days to verify its contents;
- Freddy will fulfil all its obligations within fourteen days of the formal notice of refusal. However, for some types of payment cards, the time required to release the amount due depends exclusively on the banking system and may reach their natural expiry date (typically 24-25 days from the date of authorisation).
Once the refund has been processed, Freddy SPA UK will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by a delay in the banking system to release the amount involved.
Product prices, shipping costs and available payment methods are those listed on the website. All amounts are in Pound sterling (£). Freddy reserves the right to change the prices listed on the website at any time. However, under no circumstances shall price changes be applied to products already ordered by and shipped to the Client. Under no circumstances shall Freddy be held liable for price variations.
Sales prices include VAT but do not include shipping costs, which will be added to the total amount due. All orders sent to the United Kingdom will be shipped free of charge.
Note: Shipping fees may vary, or be eliminated (free shipping) during certain promotional periods, which shall be indicated on the website where applicable.
9) Payment methods:
the www.freddy.com/uk_en/ website accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit card or Prepaid Card: You can pay for all your orders using a Credit Card or Prepaid Card in a totally safe manner. Your data will always be processed and transmitted in a secure manner through HiPay and will only be disclosed to the bank to charge the shopping to the card used. Freddy does not store credit card or prepaid card information. We accept the following credit cards and prepaid cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and American Express.
- PayPal: You can pay for your order easily and securely with PayPal. You don’t have to enter your credit card or other personal data. All you need to do is enter the email and password of your PayPal account, or log in with your mobile number and PIN.
- Klarna: You can pay all your orders with Klarna in a totally secure manner. The methods of payment available and the related terms and conditions change based on the country you live in, as indicated below. In any case, your data will always be handled and sent in a secure manner through Klarna and will only be disclosed to Klarna to charge the card chosen for the payment. Freddy does not retain any data on your credit card and/or prepaid card. For more information on Klarna, click here.
INSTALLMENT PAYMENT: For purchases made on this website, Freddy offers the “pay in 3 installments” option through Klarna. For more information on how to access this method of payment and on how it works, click here.
DEFERRED PAYMENT: For purchases made on this website, Freddy offers the “pay later” option through Klarna. For more information on how to access this method of payment and on how it works, click here.
- Amazon Pay: With Amazon Pay you can finalize your purchase without having to create a new username and password first. Just use the login credentials already stored in your Amazon account. During the purchasing process, you’ll be asked to authorize the processing of your personal data and to accept our conditions of sale, and if you still aren’t a Freddy customer, after the purchase you’ll be sent an email with the password to log into the new Freddy account that will be created automatically.
10) FREDDY360° store credit and Discount Codes:
purchase and get discounts and other benefits, you can join the FREDDY360° Loyalty Programme. Learn more about the Freddy360° Loyalty Programme by clicking here.
In addition to credit accumulated via the Freddy360° Loyalty Programme, promotional discount codes will occasionally be made available to apply to the total order amount. To learn more about how to use discount codes, click here. For partial returns, the coupon used for the purchase cannot be reactivated.
The Freddy website indicates the availability of products and their delivery times. However, this information is to be considered purely indicative and not binding for the Seller. Your order will be shipped at the discretion of FREDDY logistics with the best couriers available, to ensure the fastest delivery possible. The Seller shall do everything in its power to comply with the delivery times indicated here which, however, are provided by way of example only. In any case, the Seller shall complete the delivery by and no later than thirty (30) days starting from the day in which the contract takes effect. To learn how to track your order, click here.
Through its website (www.freddy.com/uk_en), Freddy delivers its products to Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
12) Product unavailability:
If a Product is unavailable, be it temporarily or permanently, Freddy will contact the Client and will automatically credit the entire amount already paid for the Product in the form of store credits that can be used to purchase any item on the website. In this case, the Client always has the right to request the conversion of the store credit to a cash refund, the value of which will be reimbursed entirely via money transfer.
13) Product delivery:
To avoid issues with deliveries, the Client must indicate the street number and flat number, where applicable, in the Complete Address field. If you want to receive your order at a business address, remember to select “At my company” when asked “Where do you want to receive the parcel?” during the ordering process, and fill in the “Company Name” field with the name of the company or business where we will deliver the parcel. Delivery is understood to mean street level delivery; if that isn't possible for you, you must let the Customer Service team know.
If the Client receives a package that is not intact, or that is damaged and/or with evident signs of tampering, s/he must notify the courier and sign the transport document adding the wording “with reserve”. This will allow protect the Client against any kind of anomaly found after opening the parcel. All anomalies must be promptly reported to Freddy’s Customer Service. In any case, the contents of the parcel, even if intact, must be checked within twenty-four hours of delivery and, if no complaints are sent to Freddy’s Customer Care department within this period, no later claims will be accepted for faults or inconsistencies with respect to the product or service ordered.
If, on the other hand, the goods delivered have defects or faults, Clients who are natural persons are guaranteed the rights provided for by the Italian Consumer Code. For further information see point 15 below.
14) Right of return:
Pursuant to art. 52 of the Italian Consumer Code (Leg. Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005), Customers* have the right to withdraw from sales agreements that are entered into online with Freddy without any penalties and without providing a reason, simply by notifying Freddy of their wish to withdraw within 14 (fourteen) days from the date the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer (it cannot be the carrier) has received the item purchased from the official website: www.freddy.com. The right to withdraw is governed by the terms and conditions of Italian law (Leg. Decree 206/ 2005).
In addition, because Customer satisfaction is a priority and in order to facilitate the return process, Freddy will also llow you to directly return the item purchased on www.freddy.com without having to provide a reason for doing so and without having to notify Freddy of your decision in advance, within 40 (forty) days from the order date by following the instructions on the package and also listed below.
It is not possible to request a replacement item. To receive a different product, you will need to complete a new purchase. In addition, you cannot request a return or exercise your right to withdraw for products purchased on websites other than the official one www.freddy.com.Returns and the right to withdraw cannot be applied to products purchased in brick-and-mortar shops.
*any natural person who purchases goods for purposes that are not related to their professional activity or business, i.e. purchased WITHOUT providing a VAT no. on the order form.
What can I return?
- If you purchased multiple products in a single order, you can proceed with a partial return; for example, if you ordered multiple, different products, you can return just one. The partial return option is expressly excluded for all products which are sweatshirt+trousers or t-shirt+trousers sets, such as COMPLETE OUTFITS, TRACKSUITS, WR.UP®-IN TRACKSUITS AND OTHER GARMENT SETS. These products must be returned as a set. We will NOT accept partial returns containing just one of the two pieces that make up the product.
- All items sold by Freddy SPA UK come with an identifying tag, which is an integral part of the item. The item being returned must be undamaged and complete, with all its parts (original product bag/packaging, tags, labels and additional accessories). We thus recommend that you try on all items without removing the tag and without damaging the package. In addition, please remember that, pursuant to art. 57 par. 2 of the Italian Consumer Code, you will be responsible for the loss of value of items returned to Freddy SPA UK due to having used the items in any way except for that necessary to verify their properties, characteristics and functioning.
- Pursuant to art. 59 of the Italian Consumer Code, the right to withdraw does not apply if the Consumer has purchased custom-made or personalized products, or sealed items that are not suitable for returns for hygienic or health/safety reasons that have been opened after their delivery. For that reason, the following garments are expressly excluded from the right to withdraw and cannot be returned for health/hygiene reasons if the sealed package has been opened: underwear and socks/hosiery.
How do I return a product?
You can return products to Freddy via two different methods. More precisely:
1) In addition to the right to withdraw established by Italian and European law and as specified in point 2, Freddy, in order to facilitate the return procedure, also lets you directly return items within 40 (forty) days from the order date, by following the instructions in the product package, without having to notify Freddy of your decision in advance. Instructions on how to return a product are found in the form included in the package, and can be consulted here.
2) On the other hand, to exercise the right to withdraw from the sales agreement as established by the Italian Consumer Code, in the terms established by law, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from the sales contract through an unequivocal statement no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the product. For that purpose, you can use the withdrawal form found here at the bottom, though it is not obligatory. Any other unequivocal statement expressly stating your decision to withdraw from the contract sent by registered post (Freddy SPA UK, Leytonstone House, 3 Hanbury Drive, Leytonstone, London, E11 1GA, U.K.), e-mail ([email protected]) or any other suitable means of communication, will also be accepted. The term established for withdrawal shall be considered met if the Customer sends his/her statement of withdrawal no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer (it cannot be the carrier) receives the item purchased in his/her physical possession. If you decide to withdraw, you must return the product(s) after having provided notice of your decision. The products must be returned without delay, no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which you notified us of your decision to withdraw from the contract with Freddy SPA UK We will use the shipment date of the item to determine compliance with this term: i.e. you must ship the item(s) no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the notification date. Items must be shipped to Freddy SPA UK, Fulham Chelsea - 21 Effie Road 65-69 Lots Road - Fulham Broadway Chelsea - SW6 1EN London U.K.
How can I ship the product(s)?
In both cases mentioned in the previous section, the items must be returned to Freddy SPA UK, Fulham Chelsea - 21 Effie Road 65-69 Lots Road - Fulham Broadway Chelsea - SW6 1EN London U.K.
The goods can be returned by:
a) Shipping them via DHL using the prepaid label you will find in the package and taking your package to the nearest drop off DHL location, you can find yours here: https://parcel.dhl.co.uk/dhl-service-point/find-your-nearest/. If you need to return more than one product for the same order, please contact Freddy Customer Service for additional information on the shipping method. In this case, the costs will be covered by FREDDY. The shipment of the returned item(s) is under your responsibility until the parcel is picked up by DHL.
b) Shipping them via another courier or method chosen by you. If you decide to use a courier or method other than those provided for by our free return service, you shall bear all shipment-related costs, risks, and liabilities.
How should I prepare the package?
- If still in good condition, you can use the packaging the item was originally shipped in.
- The product must be undamaged, intact and complete with all of its parts (bag/original packaging, labels, tags, accessories included). Remember that you must also return the identifying tag with the item(s).
- Include a copy of the return form/statement, indicating the item(s) being returned and your reason for returning it/them in the package.
- If you decide to use the agreed courier, attach DHL’s prepaid return label on the outside of the package making sure you cover any other barcode labels previously applied. If you need a new label, please contact Freddy Customer Service (link) and ask for a new one. Please make sure you always use the return label provided by Freddy S.p.A., otherwise you will have to bear the shipping costs.
- FREDDY does not accept returns for items which are not in the same condition that they were received in.
Return processing times
If you used the shipping method we recommended, you can track your shipment here https://parcel.dhl.co.uk/
As soon as the courier of your choosing has picked up the package, it will generally reach our warehouse in around 5-9 days.
Once the package has reached our warehouse, the processing times are generally:
- the warehouse staff will verify, within 10 business days, that the items returned comply with the Return policy;
- if the contents are considered compliant with the Return Policy, the cost of the items will be refunded. For information on refund time lines and methods, without prejudice to compliance with the 14 (fourteen) day term (starting from the moment Freddy was notified of your decision), please see the following paragraph.
Refund times and methods
Pursuant to art. 56 of the Italian Consumer Code, if the products are returned correctly, you will be refunded all payments made to Freddy, including the delivery costs, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date we were informed of your decision to withdraw from the sales agreement (if there is no prior notification of withdrawal, from the moment we receive the returned items). Please note that you will not be reimbursed for any additional costs resulting from choosing a shipping option other than the standard, least expensive method offered by Freddy. In addition, in the case of partial returns, the flat-rate delivery costs will not be refunded.
Compliant with art. 56 par. 3 of the Italian Consumer Code, refunds can be suspended until the item is received, or until the Consumer has demonstrated that the item has been shipped. Only after having received the returned item(s) from the Consumer, or having received proof of their shipment, Freddy will issue a full refund. If it is found that the value of the items has decreased, Freddy will send an email noting the amount subtracted as a reduction of the refund. Freddy will then proceed with the refund of the amount due via the payment method used by the Customer when purchasing the product, as quickly as possible. Without prejudice to compliance with the 14 (fourteen) day term (starting from the moment Freddy SPA UK is informed of the return) required to refund the amount paid by the consumer for the purchase of the item(s), the actual time to credit or refund the amount(s) will depend on the payment method used:
- If you paid by credit card, prepaid card, Amazon Pay or Paypal, the refund will be made in 2-5 business days after the warehouse staff has checked the returned item(s). Depending on the method of payment and on your bank, it might take 3 to 14 business days for the amount to appear on your account. NOTE: The time required to redeem the payment with some types of cards depends solely on the bank, and may in some cases be made on the natural expiry (usually 24-25 days from the date of authorization).
- If you paid with Klarna - Payment in 3 installments you will automatically be refunded the amount of the installments you already paid to the same card you used for the payment, while any outstanding installments will be cancelled. It may take up to 14 business days for your refund to appear on your account. In case of partial return, the amount will be first deducted from the outstanding installments, which will be reduced or cancelled, and if necessary, you will be refunded part of or all the installments already paid. For more information read Klarna FAQs: www.klarna.com
- If you paid with Klarna - Pay Later: If you chose the pay later (deferred payment) option and the payment deadline has not yet expired, you will not be charged the amount of the returned product(s). Otherwise, the amount already paid will be refunded directly to the same card you used for the payment. It may take up to 14 business days for your refund to appear on your account. In case of partial return instead, you will only be charged the cost for the garments you want to keep and, if you have already been charged that amount, we will refund you in the same manner explained above. For more information read Klarna FAQs: www.klarna.com
- If you return an item paid for entirely or in part with FREDDY360° credit, the value of the credit corresponding only to the items returned will be refunded to your Freddy360° credit total.
NOTE: If using a coupon when checking out, the relative value of the discount is applied to the products purchased. To get a complete refund, you must return all the products that were part of the order. For complete returns, you will be refunded for the entire price actually paid, net the value of any coupons. In addition, in the latter case, Freddy’s Customer Service will send you a new coupon of equal value.. Partial order returns are possible, however, in this case, you will be refunded the price of the products returned minus the discount applied to them. For partial returns, coupons expressed as a percentage of the purchase cannot be reactivated.
EXAMPLE WITHDRAWAL FORM
Pursuant to art. 52 of the Italian Consumer Code (Leg. Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005),
Freddy SPA UK, Leytonstone House, 3 Hanbury Drive, Leytonstone, London, E11 1GA, U.K., Tel. +44 7928 515391 email [email protected]
With this form, I/we (………………..) hereby notify Freddy of my/our withdrawal from my/our* sales agreement for the following goods/services (………………):
- Ordered on (……………………) /received on (………………..)
- Name of the Customer(s) ………………..
- Address of the Customer(s) ………………….
Signature of the Customer(s) (only if this form has been printed)
15) Legal Guarantee:
Freddy SPA UK guarantees the Consumer, pursuant to and by effect of European Directive 1999/44/EC and Italian Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 (Consumer Law), that all products are free of design and material defects and comply with the description published on the website, for a period of 2 (two) years from the date the products are delivered to the Consumer.
The application of any and all guarantees is excluded in cases of use, repair, washing, drying, ironing or manipulation/handling of the product that do not comply with those of the product itself and/or the relative instructions/warnings provided by Freddy SPA UK, that is, those listed in the illustrative documents of reference, tags or labels.
Pursuant to art. 132 of the Consumer Code, all defects that appear within 6 (six) months from delivery of the product are assumed to have already existed on that date (unless this hypothesis is incompatible with the nature of the product or with the nature of the defect). Therefore, exclusively in these cases, the Consumer is excluded from the burden of proof of proper use of the product. In any case, Freddy SPA UK retains the right to provide evidence to the contrary.
Under penalty of invalidation of this guarantee, the Consumer must report any defects and/or non-conformities by and no later than 2 (two) months from their discovery, sending an email to Freddy SPA UK at [email protected], including a request containing the following information:
- Description of the defect and/or the faulty elements found
- The following documentation: at least 1 photograph of the product, the order confirmation sent by Freddy SPA UK and/or the tax receipt
- Order number
- Order date
- Email address
- Product code
- Product name
All other statements that unequivocally indicate that the defect has been reported remain valid.
Once the statement and the relative documentation requested as a preliminary procedural matter have been received, Freddy SPA UK will assess whether the defects and/or non-conformities reported by the Consumer via Freddy's Customer Service are ostensibly covered by the conformity guarantee or not, notifying the Consumer of its decision through the email address indicated in the statement sent via email, authorising or denying the return of the product(s). A copy of the return authorisation must be included in the return package.
If Freddy SPA UK denies the request, the reasons will be listed in the response email.
Authorisation to return the item(s) shall not, in any way, constitute a recognition of defect or non-conformity. The latter will be assessed only once the item has been returned to the warehouse.
Products that have been approved for return by Freddy SPA UK must be sent by the Consumer via the courier indicated in the return authorisation with the shipping costs to be paid for by Freddy SPA UK, or via a different means to be paid for by the Consumer.
The package must contain the item(s) being returned, with the original packaging where possible, a copy of the return authorisation, and a copy of the email sent to inform of the defect and/or irregularity.
The Consumer must ship the product(s) within 14 (fourteen) days after reporting the defect and/or non-conformity and, in any case, only after having received the authorisation of Freddy SPA UK
If no defect is found, the item will be returned within about 30 (thirty) days from the date of return delivery, with the shipping expenses to be paid by the Consumer.
If a defect is found, Freddy SPA UK will propose one of the following solutions to the Consumer within 10 (ten) days from having received the product (or, in any case, within a reasonable period, even if longer, in the case of complex investigations):
1. Free repair;
2. Free replacement;
3. A price reduction;
4. A full refund of the price paid, keeping the item at the warehouse.
In any case, the Consumer can choose between Freddy SPA UK repairing or replacing the product, without additional costs applied to either option, unless the request is objectively impossible or excessively burdensome compared to the other option pursuant to the criteria established by article 130 paragraph 4 of the Consumer Code. The Consumer also retains the right to request an appropriate price reduction, or to terminate the contract should one of the conditions of article 130, paragraph 7, sections a), b) and c) of the Consumer Code apply.
Should the Consumer choose the replacement of the product or the partial reimbursement of the price paid, the shipment of the product to the Consumer will be paid for and handed by Freddy SPA UK in a subsequent reasonable amount of time (circa ten days).
Should the Consumer choose to repair the product, subject to the intervention of the service department, Freddy SPA UK will inform the Consumer of the outcome of the repair within the following 20 (twenty) days (or, in any case, within a reasonable period, even if longer, in the case of complex repairs and/or interventions). The return shipping to the Consumer, paid for by Freddy SPA UK, will occur within a reasonable period (circa ten days).
Should Freddy SPA UK be obliged to reimburse the Consumer for the entire or partial amount paid for the product, the reimbursement will take place, when possible, through the same means of payment used by the Consumer when purchasing the product, or via wire transfer. In any case, said reimbursement will occur within circa 14 (fourteen days), starting from the notification of reimbursement or, if subsequent, the transmission of the Consumer’s banking details.
It will thus always be the duty of the Consumer to notify Freddy SPA UK of the banking information to be used for the refund, sending the necessary details to [email protected]
Minor defects or non-conformities that do not qualify or are too burdensome to qualify for repair or replacement do not entitle the Consumer to the right to terminate the contract. Direct actions to enforce non-conformities and defects not concealed by the seller with fraud shall lapse, in any case, after 26 (twenty-six) months from the delivery of the product(s).
16) Customer age:
You must be a legal adult to make purchases from and use the services offered on Freddy.com.
Clients residing in the European Union have the right to access the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform for the resolution of all disputes with Freddy in relation to contracts stipulated via www.freddy.com/uk_en/. The ODR Platform is developed and managed by the European Commission, in compliance with Directive 2013/11/EU and Regulation (EU) no. 524/2013, in order to facilitate the independent, impartial, transparent, effective, rapid and equitable out-of-court resolution of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from contracts of sale or online services between Clients residing in the European Union and professionals/businesses established in the European Union through the intervention of an alternative dispute resolution entity (ADR) that has joined the platform, which may be selected from a specific list available therein. For more information on the European ODR Platform or to launch an alternative dispute resolution claim in relation to this contract via the platform, please head to http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/a>. The email address of the Seller to enter in the European ODR platform is: [email protected]
20) Applicable laws and dispute resolution:
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law, in particular by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 (the Italian Consumer Code) and subsequent amendments with particular reference to the regulations on digital contracts and by Italian Legislative Decree no. 70 of 9 April 2003 and subsequent amendments on certain aspects of e-commerce. This is without prejudice to the application of more favourable mandatory rules for the protection of consumers who are natural persons and who purchase goods for purposes not related to a business, if provided for by the law of the country of residence of the Client. In the event of a dispute, the Italian court shall have jurisdiction over the matter; for all disputes relating to the validity, interpretation or execution of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, territorial jurisdiction shall lie with the court of the place of residence or domicile of the Client, if located in Italy.