- Freddy Store
- The right to withdrawal is regulated in accordance with the law (Italian Legislative Decree 185 - 22 May 1999);
- The customer-consumer (in other words the natural person who purchases goods for purposes that are not related to their own business, in other words who does not indicate a VAT number in the order form) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever;
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it to us (unworn and with original tags attached) with the receipt within 30 days for a refund;
- Partial returns are possible, simply by indicating the items that you choose to return;
- To exercise the withdrawal right clients will have to fill the specific online form. Returns with no printed return form in PDF format included will not be accepted;
- To ship the return, you can use the original package in which you received the product;
- If you are returning an item from our WR.UP® Sports range, both the Pants and Tank Top must be returned together for us to process the return;
- Once we received your package, we will happily process your request! Please allow at least 7-10 business days from the processing date for funds to appear on your account;
- The goods purchased must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all parts (including the packaging and any documentation and accessories);
- Adhesive labels or tape must not be applied directly to the original packaging of the product;
- In the case of clothing and similar goods, the label identifying the garment must be returned. Therefore you should try the item on without removing the label and the relevant seal, as goods cannot be returned unless they are in the same condition as when they were received;
- The shipment is made, up to documented receipt in our warehouse, under the customer's full responsibility;
- Freddy Online Store is not liable for any damage, theft or loss of goods returned by non-registered shipment;
- The goods must have been consigned by a courier and not collected from a point of sale.
Go to How to request a return.