- Freddy Store
- Distributors You will be redirect to the official distributor's online store
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
- Shipping is FREE for orders over £59.00
- £ 6.90 will be charged for delivery on orders amounting to less than £ 59.00
Shipping is a flat rate calculated at checkout, during the final purchase phase, based on the overall order amount.
FOR IRELAND CUSTOMERS PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER AT www.freddy.com/cee_en/
DURING SALE PERIODS AND PROMOTIONS, DELIVERY MAY TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL.
The delivery timing will take usually 2 to 5 days.
Orders placed on Friday after 4pm will be dispatched on Monday.
- Your order will be prepared within a maximum of 2 business days from when we receive your order.
- Once it's ready, your package will leave the FREDDY warehouse and be delivered by a courier. You’ll be notified that the order has been shipped via an email containing a tracking number or link, on the following day. Remember to also check your Spam folder.
- The delivery timing will take usually 2 to 5 working days. Orders placed on Friday after 4pm will be dispatched on Monday.
- If your shipment hasn’t been delivered within 5 working days from the time we sent the email with your tracking number, please contact Customer Service.
You can always check the status of your order by logging in to your account.
If you have any additional questions about a shipment, contact our Customer Service team and be sure to include the order reference number that was sent to you via email, which you can also find in the orders section when logged into your account.
- You can track your order by using the tracking link we sent via email.
- If you can’t find the email with the tracking link for your shipment, log in to your account, click “VIEW ORDER” and then “TRACK SHIPMENT”;
- Worried the courier tried to deliver your items but no one was there to receive the package? Don’t worry, if the first delivery attempt was unsuccessful, the courier will come back a second time on the following day.
- f the second delivery attempt is unsuccessful, contact ourCustomer Service. If we don’t hear from you, your items will be returned to the FREDDY warehouse within 10 business days and the order will be cancelled.
- Did you get an email with a tracking number but after 5 business days, you still haven’t gotten your package? Contact our Customer Service for assistance.
Yes, you can always refuse to accept a package. If you decided to reject a package, but you need to immediately inform our Customer Service by filling in this form.
We’ll activate the verification and refund procedure as soon as the package is back in the FREDDY warehouse.
Please expect the following processing times:
- About 5 business days for the rejected package to return to the FREDDY warehouse.
- About 6 business days to verify its contents.
- 3 to 14 days for the refund to be processed. Remember: the time required to redeem the payment with some types of credit cards depends solely on the bank and may in some cases be made on the natural expiry (usually 24-25 days from the date of authorization).
Once the refund has been processed, Freddy S.p.A. will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by a delay in the banking system to release the amount involved.
If you receive a package that is not intact, is damaged or with evidence of tampering, always remember to mention this to the courier and only accept the package with the comment that it has been “unchecked” written on the delivery note.
This protects your rights in the case of anomalies found after opening the pack (broken or missing items).
Immediately notify FREDDY Customer Service by sending an email to [email protected].
FREDDY is not responsible for damage or theft during transportation of goods.
If you think you received an item other than the one you ordered, or if the item you received is defective, contact our Customer Service, We’ll help replacing any incorrect items with the correct ones.
- In the “Full Address” field be sure to enter the street number and flat/unit number, if any;
- if the delivery has to be made to a store or business, please specify the name in the Full Address field;
- Delivery is understood to mean street level delivery; if that isn't possible for you, you must let the Customer Service team know;
- If you receive a package that is not intact, is damaged or with evidence of tampering, always remember to mention this to the courier and only accept the package with the comment that it has been “unchecked” written on the delivery note. This protects your rights in the case of anomalies found after opening the pack (broken or missing items). Immediately notify FREDDY Customer Service by sending an email to [email protected].